Pinterest

]

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Vintage Happy by Lori Holt

 
"Vintage Happy"
 

Lori Holt's new line "Vintage Happy" is due out in March. 
These cute prints include various florals, stripes, hangers, irons and vintage pattern design.

 
I have it on good authority the Great Granny Quilt pictured below uses all of the fat quarters pictured above.  And guess what???? ... I am going to be carrying the fat quarter bundles in my Etsy shop!!!
 

Great Granny Squared
Lori's book is also due out in March which features additional projects such as a table runner using a 1 1/2" strip Rolie Polie, and pillows using 3 1/2" squares called bitty stackers.  Of course I had to order books and the precuts to carry in the shop as well. 
 
 
 
 
Watch for these items coming to my Etsy shop soon.  If you want to "preorder" any of these items, shoot me an e-mail to let me know.
 
All photos pictured were taken from Lori Holt's blog "Bee In My Bonnet".  You must check it out!
 
 
I "SEW" love this fabric!!!!

 
~Evie
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment