Pinterest

]

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Anxiously awaiting ...

Sweet Harmony by Amy Hamberlin of Kati Cupcake has arrived (and has just been waiting for me to pick it up). I can hardly wait to run my hands over these bolts of fabric.  They are lovely. Once again, Amy has done a beautiful job designing this line.

 
 
Watch for custom fat quarter bundles and maybe a kit or two in my etsy shop soon! (I ordered the entire line).



I was able to do some quilting on a couple of Amy's samples, I was so nervous but was pleased with how the quilting turned out!  I loved seeing Amy's designs and it was so hard not to share.  Sew Edgy was one I was able to quilt, one in the aqua color way and the other one in pink.

 
 
Another one I quilted was this darling pattern called Chev-Skis -- a great twist on the Chevron design that is so popular.
 

Pictures taken from katicupcakequiltingco.blogspot.com

What is your favorite??

Evie~

No comments:

Post a Comment