Pinterest

]

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Strings .... and more

We're back ... my genius son looked at the blog, hit a button and I'm back in business.  I am so computer illiterate it's not funny.  But I can sew ... which brings me to my September post.  We have so many exciting things going on in September!!!!  September 7th (which is less than a week away now is our QUILT THERAPY DAY.  These projects are so fun and turn out amazing.  All you need to be able to do is sew a straight line!!!  Come learn stash management skills that will seriously change your life.  I wish I would have learned this method years ago -- I would have sooo much more room in my house and wouldn't have had to spend hundreds of dollars on bins to store scraps. Well maybe I am exaggerating a bit but seriously this is so cool.  I will be demonstrating two different methods and I love them both.  And for a little sneak peek and something to tempt you with ....

Spider Web String Quilt
I am feeling the "crunch" to get this one completed.
 
Diamond/Squares String Quilt
Completed, quilted and even bound!
 

Contact us via e-mail at olieandevie@gmail.com, comment here, or call or text me at 801-828-8928 if you want to join us or have any questions about this fun filled day!

Saturday, September 21st is our open house.  Olie and I have been working on our demonstration projects and you will love them.  We will have DRAWINGS, DISCOUNTS, AND TREATS. 
We have made lots of samples from the fabrics we have in the shop, and we have lots of patterns and ideas to share with you -- not to mention there are lots of new fabrics arriving this month.  We have a really fun little shop and hope you stop by to see it. 

Wednesday, September 25th is the start of a new beginning quilting class.  The last one was so fun we can't wait to have our second one. We will be teaching two projects, one is a quick and easy table runner and the other is a lap quilt.  You will be able to complete BOTH projects in this class (with a little homework that is).    

And Friday, September 27th is our Friday Frenzy.  Ladies, this gives you so many opportunities to learn and to complete projects which is what we are here for.  We aren't just in the business of selling fabric to you; we want you to feel comfortable with what you are sewing and know that we will answer any questions and offer assistance to help you complete you goals. 

Please join us and spread the word . . . thank you.  Happy Sewing!

Olie & Evie


No comments:

Post a Comment