Pinterest

]

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Quilts, Quilts and more Quilts

I have been working on lots of fun customer quilts -- here's some glimpses for you ;o)  )

Christmas quilt with 3D pinwheel and trees with an overall background fill.


Lil' Rascals fabric runner with double loops
  
Wedding quilt (Queen) using a variation of the Disappearing 9 Patch



This was a panel of Mother Goose rhymes.  I custom designed this for a very special customer and used prints
from my 30's reproduction stash for a log cabin kind of look!



This queen quilt got a lot of attention with custom quilting.  It turned out beautiful.

Upcoming wedding quilt -- lots of squares and rectangles and different designs/words in each


Another glimpse of some different quilting on the blocks


This queen quilt turned out lovely with an overall leafy design that fit perfect with the fabric!
 I have got to learn to start checking my pictures before I send the quilts back to their rightful owners!  I had some more but they turned out blurry so if yours isn't on here it's because I didn't have a decent picture to share.  Thanks Jasmine, Elaine, Derra, Debbie, Kathy and Barbara for letting me do your quilts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment