Pinterest

]

Friday, July 18, 2014

Open House News!

I am still busy sewing and quilting in preparation of the Open House July 26th!  I don't think my space looks quite this neat though ;o) 



I promised to share, so here is more information.  In addition to the demonstrations and trunk show, I will have items for purchase.  Here is just a sampling of the items I will have available.

Fat Quarters.  Loose fat quarters will be available for $2.00 each!  You can purchase as many as you want.  There will be a large variety to choose from.  It's a great way to build your stash ;o) or to find just the right piece of fabric to finish a project. 

Precuts.  I am a precut junkie and love the projects you can make with them.  There will be samples made up for display and lots of patterns that are precut friendly.  Boxes are packed full of fat quarter bundles, fat eighth bundles, layer cakes, jelly rolls, charm packs and mini charms for the trip.  Many of these are new fabrics released at International Quilt Market in May which will not be in stores until September and October. 

Notions.  There will be a variety of quilting rulers for purchase to make your projects so much easier.  These are rulers that have been featured in my monthly Nifty Notions posts on the blog in addition to some new items. 

Pattern/Books.  You can never have enough patterns and books.  I will be bringing some from new designers and you won't want to miss Jenny Doan from Missouri Star Quilt Company's magazine which will be available.  I am definitely a fan!  There will also be some great stitchery patterns if that's your thing.  If you have questions about precuts and projects I will be available to help answer them. 

Clearance fabric:   I need to do some housekeeping and will have a few bolts of fabric on clearance for $6.00 a yard.  These are not from years ago, they are fairly current and include Moda, Riley Blake, and AdornIt fabrics.  Now that's something to sing about! 

Quilt kits:  I have been busy cutting quilt kits in case that's your thing, and I have some really fun ones from these fabric lines:  Rocket Age, Sidewalks, Sasparilla, Down to Earth, Vintage Farmhouse, Witch Hazel, Splendor, Social Club, Chamberry, Grant Park .... and a few more. 



Don't forget there will be drawings throughout the day for fun things like patterns, notions, and fabric!  I have decided to give away a fantastic prize at the end of the Open House.  Bring the ad from the Jefferson Star coming out on Wednesday, July 23rd, or the local shop where you might have picked one up and you will receive an extra ticket to be entered for a spectacular drawing at the end of the day!  Bring a friend and receive one more!  Make a purchase and receive another one! 

Come check us out ... you just might find what you are looking for and now is the best time to start working on those holiday projects or anything else you might have a hankering to sew ;o)

So, I am off to finishing up, organizing and packing so I can head out for the drive to Idaho.  Wish me luck!


Evie


No comments:

Post a Comment