Pinterest

]

Monday, January 6, 2014

Postage Stamp - Quilt Therapy

I spent some time this past weekend prepping for Quilt Therapy this coming Saturday.  As mentioned before, we will be demonstrating a Postage Stamp quilt.  Here are some photos of my progress.

For my jelly roll I chose Grant Park by Minick & Simpson.  Their fabrics always seem to have a patriotic flair -- it's probably the red, white, cream and blues.  I went with a matching cream for my background fabric.

 Strip piecing ....


And cutting the strips ....

 
 
It's going to be gorgeous!  I want to just sit and sew on it but have to leave steps to demonstrate on Saturday.  Hope you can come.  Remember you don't have to work on this project if you already have a W.I.P. you want to finish, please bring it and join us!
 
The community center is great to sew in ... lots of room and light.  It will be a fantastic day with lots of fun, friends and food! 
 
Olie & Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment