Pinterest

]

Monday, June 3, 2013

Jelly Roll Demonstration

Ladies (and Gents) so as not to discriminate ....

The Jelly Roll demonstration will be held on Thursday, June 20th, at my home in Lewisville. If you need directions or have questions, please contact me at olieandevie@gmail.com, or call or text me at 801-828-8928.  The demonstration will start at 7:00 p.m. and I don't anticipate it will run more than 1 hour. This is a fun, quick and easy way to make a project with 2 1/2" strips (jelly roll).  Olie and I will demonstrate a couple of different layouts. 

Olie has her sample made up (she made a table runner) and here are a couple of photos.  I don't really think the photos do it justice ;o)



... so remember fun, quick, and easy and stop by my house on the 20th at 7:00 p.m.!!! 

Until then ... keep on sewing!!

Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment