Pinterest

]

Sunday, June 9, 2013

More class quilts

I just finished up a couple more class quilts and, of course, I had to share some photos.  Shannon completed her Scrappy Trip Quilt, it measured 60 x 60 (5 blocks across and 5 down).  I quilted it with an all over fan pattern -- it was hard not to hide it and keep it for myself!




Shannon chose a very soft flannel for the back of her quilt. ;o)
  I only have 9 more blocks to finish sewing until I complete my blocks and I can start assembling mine.  I had better get busy!

Lori finished her Melly quilt and wow what a great job she did on her piecing!  She used "Wee Woodland" by Keiki for Moda as her fabric choice.  It's darling and she should enjoy it for many years to come. 



I used an allover design with flowers, leaves and swirls to pull the components of the fabric together.


Close up of the quilting on front and back

I am very impressed with these ladies and their piecing skills -- you are doing great.  Thank you for allowing me to quilt for you!


Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment